Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Getting started again....

I realize what an opportunity I have with this blog to record my family's life. So, I am trying to get started again, and to do a better job.

New things since last February:

Dave is now Kristoff from Frozen. He is managing his uncle's ice company and doing a fantastic job. This means he is now home all the time! No more traveling!

I went back to work at Nordstrom in April 2014.  I am selling Men's clothing and furnishings and was promoted to Personal Stylist in September.  It is a fun job getting to style men and women and choose gifts for their loved ones.

Reagan and Thatcher started preschool in April 2014. They go 2 days per week and enjoy it.  Dave's mom and dad help care for them while they're not at school and I'm at work.

We added some fish to our family. Their names are Mickey, Sally, Toothless, Spongebob, Patrick, Bacon, Eggs 1 (RIP), Eggs 2 (returned to the store because he was a meanie), Nemo and Bumblebee (he ran away).

Our dog, Paddington, decided to scare us with a crazy seizure-type episode.  After several tests and observation, we found out he has high blood pressure and that his kidneys weren't working properly. He is doing great with special doggy prescription food and Dave gives him doggy blood pressure medication twice a day.  Our wonderful vet believes Paddington still has lots of years left in him.

Speaking of Dave being home all the time....we found out in June 2014 that we are expecting Baby #3 in March 2015.  Total surprise! But a good surprise :) .  My pregnancy has been pretty uneventful and overall healthy.  I have thrown up a lot the entire time, but that's just par for the course and after 33 weeks of that- I'm pretty used to it :). I am waiting to find out the gender, but Dave already knows and is doing a great job of keeping it a secret.  Reagan is hoping for a baby sister and Thatcher is hoping for Baby Batman Superman.  In about a month, we should all know!

Here are some random photos of the past year, in no particular order!

a fun day at The City Museum

Fish Palace

Christmas at the Magic House

 


Belly and Boots

Ice from Dave's company, my pregnancy craving

 A day at the zoo with our friend L

Pirate Reagan

Paddington


Thatcher with his president

Reagan and Reagan

I shut Reagan's finger in the hinge side of our exterior door. He almost lost the tip of his pinkie.  Worst.  Feeling.  Ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment